Tuesday, April 21

Concert

I've always felt a little skeptical about going to big concerts. The volume gets to the point where I hear too much buzzing. The harmony is overpowered by the sound of an apocalyptic refrigerator.
On Friday, I went to the Aragon ballroom and was pleasantly surprised by the acoustics. The speakers arched upward from 10 feet off the ground up to 40, stretching to a strange shadowy mural on the ceiling that can't have been a part of the original design.
Anyway, I had a good time... went home, slept for a few hours and went to work from 5am to 9am, which would have been the worst thing ever if I wasn't on the rooftop, from which I could take a series of pictures of the sunrise and generally spend my time watering flowers. Anyway, this post is mostly because I wanted to share the photo.

5 comments:

  1. Ah, the Aragon. How I miss you, Uptown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who played the concert? glad you're still rockin it at the depot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, congratulations, dude.
    NOW you will have time to update your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The concert was Death Cab for Cutie and yes, I should be updating this soon... I haven't gotten to it yet though. I've thought about, but I feel like I need a theme. Maybe if I include a picture every time I'll feel good about having something to put up...

    ReplyDelete