Thursday, November 12

Feeeear, and other scaryness

Nothing about Halloween in scary. I even tried to watch the season's "scariest movie" that already made it onto scariest movies of all time lists and whatnot, Paranormal Activity. Anyway, it was weak. It makes you jump once or twice, there's a cool part where a table catches on fire, and the ending is disturbing... but those are distinctly separate experiences in an otherwise dull movie.

Back in real life, I dressed up as a miscellaneous character from Mad Men:

Yes, that is, in fact, me... almost smoking. Thrilling, isn't it? But even though that glass has coke in it, I think I looked like I work in the 1960s, especially since I put about a quart of gel in my hair (if only I could have found a matching hat). Also, I got to go to work like that...

Yep, it was pretty sweet. A good costume... a little hard to guess (only a couple people knew straight away). One person said I looked like a Young Republican, except that my tie was green and someone else said I was... some American celebrity from my pence days... or possibly my centimes days...

Best of costume of the night, though?

Legoman. Yes.

2 comments:

  1. the glasses were part of the costume, right? or do you wear glasses now?

    ReplyDelete