Wednesday, June 20

Grant and the groomers

I have a dog now. He's going to help me out with my reading year.

Anyway, I had him groomed with a livingsocial deal today. First, you need to meet the dog to appreciate the change. He's a pretty scruffy little guy.

He likes to lie around while I read.

He even plays hockey a little with Gary.


But he looks so different after a shave!


We suspect that he'll appreciate the short hair during this crazy heat. This is him hanging out with me on the front porch:



2 comments:

  1. o-my-o-my! he's a new man, I mean, dog. you sure you didn't get another dog??? (he does look like he's got his agreeable personality...maybe he's the same dog... see if he responds when you ask him not to bark...
    )

    ReplyDelete
  2. how does G-the-dog wish you a happy birthday?
    ...jus wonderin...

    ReplyDelete